Makeblock Halocode Wireless Single Board
Pocket-Sized Programmable Computer for Age 10+
Wireless single board computer Makeblock Halocode is a single board computer with built-in
Wi-Fi. Designed for programming education, its compact design integrates a broad selection of electronic modules. Pairing with block-based programming software mBlock, Halocode offers all sorts of opportunities to experience AI & IoT application with just a few clicks; it makes creation easy and fun.
Makeblock Halocode is a single board computer with built-in WiFi.
- Multiple Sensors: Integrate Various Sensors for Electronic Projects, such as 12 x Programmable RGB LED light, a Motion Sensor, a Touch Sensor and more. Halocode can respond to touch, sound and movement via programming. An ideal elementary device for your electronic projects such as a wearable fitness watch for step tracking.
- AI & IoT Application: Pairing with block-based programming software mBlock, Halocode offers all sorts of opportunities to experience AI & IoT application with just a few clicks, like controlling home appliances in distance, AI speech recognition etc.
- Expansion Support: HaloCode can be expanded with more than 60 kinds of expansion accessories such as light sensor, soil moisture sensor and flame sensor, etc. Whether you are willing to make a smart light-sensitive curtain, a greenhouse ecosystem, or a fire alarm device, the external sensors can satisfy all the needs.
- From Scratch to Python: mBlock 5 is developed based on Scratch 3.0 supporting block-based programming. All that students need to do is dragging and dropping those color-coded blocks or switch to Python coding with just one click for advanced learning.
- Different Power Supply and Connection Support: HaloCode can be powered via a Micro USB cable or AAA batteries (Included), so you can use HaloCode anywhere, anytime. In addition to connecting with computer via USB cable, you can also use a Bluetooth dongle (Not included) to achieve wireless connection.
|Processor||Core: Xtensa dual-core 32-bit XL6 microporcessor, CPU clock speed with 240Mhz|
|Connect||Bluetooth/ Micro-USB Port|
|Onboard Memory||FLash ROM 440K, RAM 520K|
|Expanded Memory||SPI Flash 4MB, PSRAM 4MB|
|Onboard Components||12 RGB LED, Motion Sensor, Microphone, Programmable Button, 4 Touch Sensors (I/O Pins)|
|Product Dimension||45mm in diameter|
|Coding Languages||Block-based programming language, Python|
mBlock for Web: Above MacOS 10.10/ Above Win7/ Chromebook/ Linux
mBlock for PC: Above MacOS 10.10/ Above Win7